Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency
As per the guidelines of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gaurantee Act, 2013 the Government of Meghalaya has established an independent organization, "Social Audit Unit" (SAU) in the name - Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT). The society is registered under the Meghalaya Society Registration Act XII of 1860. The basic purpose of forming this society is to facilitate the conduct of Social Audit at the Village level, so as to ensure Transparency & Accountability.
- Proceedings of the 1st Governing Body Meeting of the Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT) during 2019 - 20 held on the 7th May 2019 (147 KB)
- Application for the Post of Block Resource Person in East Khasi Hills District (145 KB)
- Application for the Post of Block Resource Person in South West Khasi Hills District (258 KB)
- Application for the Post of Village Resource Person in East Jaintia Hills District (269 KB)
- Observations and Findings of the Pilot Social Audit under the Meghalaya Community Participation and Public Services Social Audit Act, 2017 conducted from 17th – 22nd November 2017 (1.40 MB)